NEXT yoga - Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Teacher Training - Information & Schedule
Training Led by: Lauren Duncan, 500 E-RYT & Mackenzie Sullivan, 200 E-RYT
Free Information Session: Saturday, September 8th at 1:00pm in Elmhurst. Ask questions, learn more about the program,
and meet the training leads. Advance sign up recommended, but not mandatory.
Sign up HERE!
2018 Fall / Winter Teacher Training Information & Schedule:
- Tuesdays 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursdays 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Saturdays 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- The fundamentals of Iyengar-based alignment and the dynamics of vinyasa
- Introduction to pranayama and meditation
- Teaching methodology
- The components of an intelligent yoga class
- Physical adjustments
- Effective communication
- Introduction to history and mythology of yoga
- Anatomy of yoga
- Personal development through yoga philosophy
- Yoga ethics & business of yoga
- Practical test
- Written test
- 38 yoga classes by an E-RYT Instructor at NEXT yoga
- Observe two NEXT yoga power 1 classes
- 3 yoga classes outside of NEXT yoga
- 3 workshops at NEXT yoga
- Teach 1 Community Clas
- CPR Training
- Weekly Homework Assignments
- NEXT yoga Teacher Training Manual
- "The Path of the Yoga Sutras" - Nicolai Bachman
Pricing, Plans, and Discounts
- Total Tuition – $3199 (includes 3 months unlimited yoga) Due at least one week prior to training start date
- Deposit- $500 to reserve space & applied towards tuition. Limited class size.
- Three NEXT yoga Workshops – $10-20 each, totaling $50-$60
- Optional Oil Kit- Approximately $200
- Three additional classes at outside studios
Based on your individual situation, we can arrange a monthly or bi-weekly auto-payment plan.
First payment due at least three weeks prior to training start date and last payment due prior to training end date.
- NEXT yoga Members Receive a $200 discount on tuition or $2,999
Refund & Cancellation Policy
In the event of cancellation, we will refund the total amount paid, minus the following cancellation fees:
- Before Classes Begin – $500
- After 1 Week – $750
- After 2 Weeks – $1000
- After 3 Weeks – $1250
- No Refunds After 3 Weeks From Start Date
What others are saying...
"It was a fantastic training. The instructors are some of the most personable people I have met. The course was very rigorous and I learned so much about my body, my practice, and how to guide others through their practice."
- Brendan M.
"The teachers at NEXT yoga are truly knowledgeable and wonderful trainers. They have a thorough and comprehensive delivery of the training material and really focus their teacher training on the fundamentals of the yogic philosophy coupled with proper alignment of the asanas through posture clinics, and how to safely assist and adjust your students. They also teach how to create a harmonious class atmosphere using several methods to deliver an overall great yoga experience for your students. The teachers were patient, kind and understanding and everything I would hope for and more in a trainer!"
- Lara D.
"I highly recommend this institution/center (NEXT Yoga) of learning, to students that are seeking to study teacher training."
- Monica C.
"NEXT Yoga's training as made me so much more confident in my teaching, and helped me find my own voice. All the instruction was amazing. They've made me feel prepared and knowledgeable enough to handle any situation that comes up as I teach."
- Maggie F.