Let Yourself Rest...Slowly, Gently, Deeply.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Restorative yoga is within itself a very healing practice. Adding aerial silks to cradle and lengthen allows us to relax even deeper and to let go more.
Aerial silks are used to get into deep stretches and are held for an extended amount of time to allow the pose to affect not only your muscles, but to lengthen and strength your connective tissue, circulate synovial fluid, and lengthen your spine. You also experience a deep and lasting state of relaxation as this practice also calms your central nervous system.
Benefits of Aerial Restorative Yoga:
- Calms the central nervous system.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Increases flexibility.
- Increases range of motion in joints.
- Tractions out the spine.
- Strengthens and lengthens connective tissue.
- Enhances mood states, helping with anxiety and depression.
Join us for an AERIAL RESTORATIVE WORKSHOP
Sunday, December 2
3:30 - 5:00 pm
NEXT yoga Elmhurst Studio
Day of Pricing
- Wear light, comfortable clothing and a long sleeve shirt.
- Avoid eating at least one hour before and drink lots of water afterwards.
- Bring mat and water.
(Mat/towel rental and water for purchase at the studio.)