Improve Your Running, One Posture at a Time
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
YOGA FOR RUNNERS
Yoga is the perfect compliment to your regular running routine. It helps relieve soreness and tension in your body while restoring and improving flexibility. A regular yoga practice will enhance your running performance and prevent injuries by helping your body stay balanced.
The breathing techniques/pranayama used in yoga can help you breathe steady even during your most intense parts of your run.
Sunday, August 11
4:00 - 5:30 pm
Come join Jacky for a vinyasa style yoga practice that links sun salutations with strength building poses and stretches which target areas of your body most utilized by runners.
Benefits of Yoga for Runners:
- Restores balance and symmetry to body
- Improves flexibility to prevent injury
- Increases range of motion to improve performance
- Reduces physical stress created by running
- Increases body awareness
Day of Pricing
- Wear light, comfortable clothing.
- Avoid eating at least one hour before and drink lots of water afterwards.
- Bring mat and water.
(Mat/towel rental and water for purchase at the studio.)
Sign up online or email firstname.lastname@example.org