In Studio Class Procedures
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
We are carefully following the CDC guidelines for our studio. The studio will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each class.
In Studio Class Sign Up:
Arrival & Departure:
- Due to limited class sizes, it is highly recommended that students pre-register for class. Sign up through our website or NEXT yoga app.
- A 12 hour cancellation notice is enforced to allow others to sign up. No shows and late cancellations will be charged $15 or a class session used.
Bring your own mat and towel:
- Please arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before class and wait outside on the marked social social distancing signs.
- Be prompt. No late arrivals will be permitted.
- Place your mat at one of the marked locations.
- Students are required to stay in the studio until the end of the class.
- Please exit the studio promptly after class has ended.
- No rental towels or mats available at this time.
- Please bring your own yoga mat. Mats are available to purchase.
Weights and Props:
- Masks are required to enter our studio but may be removed once on your yoga mat.
- Weights are available for Sculpt classes and are thoroughly disinfected after use.
- Blocks and straps are available for use in all classes.