NEXT yoga is Reopening June 26th!
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
We are carefully following the CDC guidelines for opening our studio. Our Wheaton Studio will reopen with modified schedules and class sizes. Our studio will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each class.
In-Studio Class Sign-up:
- Students must be pre-registered for class. Sign-up on our NEXT yoga app.
- No walk-in students will be permitted.
- 12 hour Cancellation is required to allow others to sign up. No shows will be charged $15 in addition to class used.
Arrival & Departure:
- Please arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before class and wait outside on the marked social distancing signs.
- Be prompt. No late arrivals will be permitted.
- Place your mat at one of the marked locations in the studio to maintain social distancing.
- Students are required to stay in studio until the end of class.
- Please exit the student promptly.
Bring your own mat, towel, + props:
- No rental towels or mats at this time.
- We will not blocks or straps available to use.
- Please bring your own blocks or straps. We
will also have them available to purchase.
- Masks may be removed once on your yoga mat.
- There will be no hands on assists or any physical contact between instructors and students
- Weights will be available for Sculpt classes and will be thoroughly disinfected after use.