Reverse Namaskar Pose
Monday, November 16, 2020
· Opens the chest and abdomen
· Lessens stress and quiets the mind
· Enhances flexibility in shoulders, arms, chest, and upper back
· Improves posture
1. From standing or seated, rest your arms loosely by your side
2. Find minor core engagement
3. Tuck your chin in slightly towards your chest
4. Lengthen your spine
5. Reach your arms behind you with palms facing each other
6. Bend your elbows and reach your fingertips towards one another
7. If accessible, keep your shoulders relaxed and broaden your chest as your palms meet behind your back
8. Rest your palms together and your pinky fingers against your spinal column
NEXT yoga studios are OPEN!!
We have a whole new set of safety protocols we are implementing to keep everyone healthy. You should have gotten an email with the new guidelines but if you haven’t, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our studios will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each class.
Not ready to join us in person quite yet? That’s completely okay! Make sure to take advantage of our virtual membership special of only $39 a month (normally $49).
Looking for a yoga instructor course "near me?" Contact Lauren Duncan - Email: Lauren@next-yoga.com