2 Weeks of Unlimited Classes for $25*
All classes are 60 minutes, unless specified.
Stop by the location near you to Sign-up Today!
*Offer good for New Students only and can be used at both the Wheaton and Elmhurst locations. Your 2 weeks start on the first day of your first class and ends 14 days later.
New to Yoga?
What to Expect
Let go of all expectations! You will struggle. You will sweat. You will succeed. We believe that yoga is assessable to everybody and every body.
Beginner’s Tips to Success
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early. Introduce yourself to the instructor and inform them of any health concerns your may have. Let the instructor know that it is your first class.
- Drink plenty of water. Hydrate your body prior to taking class. We also encourage students to drink water throughout class as well.
- Dress appropriately. Wear clothing that allows you full range of motion.
- Bring a mat and a towel. A towel will prevent you from slipping on your mat when you are hot and sweaty. Both are also available to rent.
- Be open-minded. Try different classes to find the type that suits you and your personal goals.
- Practice often. One class per week will feel good, but three classes per week will create change fast.
- Arrive on time.
- Stay for the entire class. If you have to leave class early, please tell the instructor before class starts.
- Leave your shoes, bags, and cellphones in the locker room and your ego at the door!
- Practice silence. Please be quiet in the yoga room. Respect your fellow yogis and their personal time to find stillness.